“Irresponsables , Not professionals”
Review of A Nam

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Geneva, Switzerland
“Irresponsables , Not professionals”
Reviewed 18 August 2011

The restaurant itself is ok. But they are not serious and either responsable.They had a NAIL on the wall and unfortunatelly my costume was tore. The owner told me to buy a new one, the same and he would pay it as he have an insurance.It was april 2011. I bought the same brand (hugo boss) but i had to buy the whole costume (pant + vest) as it wasnt possible to buy the same pant, color etc. We are in August, he never paid me and never gave me the insurance contact and name, which I assume he doesnt have any insurance and is irresponsable. He offered chf 200.00 not to discuss. Also I delivered to him the old costume with the ticket. So I assume that he is not a serious professional, he doesnt care about his own clients and probably he doesnt have conditions to provide safety to the clients. I had a friend of mine with me and we have pictures from the nail on the wall. With such a behavior I would recommend everybody NOT to go there, to show him that clients have to have a honest threatment and he has to have insurance on his restaurant.
Please join me to avoid further problems to other costumers and NOT eat there anymore.
any info you can reach me on my email:
henrique.s1975@gmail.com