“Very nice”

Pachacamac
Ranked #55 of 1,675 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$19 - US$45
Cuisines: Fusion, Central American, Peruvian, Latin, South American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Geneva, Switzerland
“Very nice”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

The service was excellent, the food even better. Is nice to have something so different and good in Geneva.
Is the only Peruvian I know so I can say is the best in GVA ;; )
They dont have parkings nearby, that's the only negative thing I can say.

Try it!!!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank CAR412014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Gosport, United Kingdom
“really nice”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

visited this place after reading the reviews. wow what a find. my partner and i took the tazter menu 6 small dishes which we shared. stunning range of taste well presented. main course i took the famous peruvian dish beef steak in a stunning sauce. tender. stunning food

3 Thank Spookeytookey
Annecy, France
“Great place to discover Peruvian cuisine”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I work in Geneva but live in France, so I go out in Geneva very rarely. This weekend I went to this restaurant with my wife on a Saturday evening. Our aim was to discover a new place which you could not find in Annecy. To say from the beginning we were very happy with the choice of Pachacamac.

First of all the decoration is very nice, it is designer and contemporary but at the same time has subtle touches from Peruvian culture. The place is pretty big and spacy, with many tables ranging from only 2 people to 10-12. You don't feel crammed like in many other restaurants in Geneva.

The waiters, who seemed to me also to be Peruvian, are smartly dressed, good looking :-) and very welcoming, attentive and professional.

Last not the least, the food is great. The menu is entirely consisting of Peruvian dishes, which is a curious fusion of Spanish/indigenous Peru and as well some "Asian touch". (Yes there is a huge Chinese/Japanese community living in Peru) which I had not known at all until then. I took the Peruvian national dish "Lomo saltado" which is sliced Argentinian beef very tender in a wonderful sauce, with oignons green pepperoni and tomatos. It comes with fries and rice, altogether it was one of the best meat dishes I ever ate.

The prices were reasonable for Geneva levels, we paid 120CHF for 2, which included 1 cocktail and 1 glass of Argentinian wine.

So net, I am saying "Go to this place, you will have a great evening and good souvenirs:

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Burak_Tarcan
Geneva
“Best Peruvian restaurant in Geneva”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Unlike many of the other Peruvian restaurants in Geneva, this is a classy, excellent quality establishment. If you were only going to try one Peruvian restaurant in Geneva, make this your choice. The presentation of the food is modern, but the food is just like you would find in Lima. Great service too. I am so happy that the restaurant has reopened in this larger premises, after what felt like a long break!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank paulatravel
Veyrier, Switzerland
“This is in Geneva!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

A long shot from GSHC hockey night, but one of the managers that handled food and drinks on the VIP side now is here, and even though I knew of the place, I had never eaten here. This is one of those, "I should have come before" places. Thursday night is buffet night, cheviche - amazing, ribs - amazing, and my desert, check out my photo of the desert - corn jam and milky rice ooohhh so good! My wife was born in Venezuela and she has had flavors she has not had in 40 years! Job well done dudes!

3 Thank landrefl
Vincent C, Gérant at Pachacamac, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thanks a lot for your comment!
FYI, this Month, we continue the Buffet night on Thursday!

See you soon again