Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$240
PricelineUS$241
Hotels.comUS$240
eDreamsUS$241
CheapTicketsUS$240
TravelocityUS$240
All reviews train station the hotel reception living room stayed here for nights yucatan karolina gondola
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2017

What a delightful hotel! So glad we had 3 nights at this location! The views from the balcony and windows was simply amazing! Snow peaked mountains from everywhere I looked! Very clean hotel. The hotel is under construction & we had one of the remodeled rooms. They have done a beautiful job with the new rooms. Love the open floor plan and spacious rooms! Delicious breakfast buffet each morning with lots of seating. Would love to come back to Engelberg!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sina F, Manager at Hotel Bellevue-Terminus, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear happygapeach
Thank you very much for your stay at Hotel Bellevue-Terminus and your review on TripAdvisor. We are open all year long, and you are always welcome!
Best regards, Sina Filliger and the BT-Team

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Loved this hotel! Had the privilege of staying three nights and really enjoyed it. The hotel is currently being renovated, and we stayed in a part of the hotel that is newly complete. Our room was listed as a "superior" room with a full size tub and rain shower, cable tv, provided slippers, and well appointed furniture. The breakfast was very good and had extended length, so it was convenient. This should come under the category of Boutique Hotel. Loved it!

Room tip: Ask for a superior room for the ultimate experience.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sina F, Manager at Hotel Bellevue-Terminus, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Hello tromboneguy

Thanks a lot...Hope to see you soon @hotelbellevueterminus!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel was under renovation but the wing we were staying was all newly renovated rooms. As good as of a 5 star hotel. Ultra modern rooms Very spacious and amazing interiors. The view of Alps from the room was excellent. Service was though a little ok but I guess due to renovation. But overall a great experience. And it is right opp. The Bellevue train and bus station. So again very convenient location. Had real good time. Only the breakfast was not up to the mark.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sina F, Manager at Hotel Bellevue-Terminus, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Sachin1558
Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.
It is great to hear that you felt welcome und comfortable at Hotel Bellevue-Terminus.
We hope to see you soon, sincerely Sina Filliger

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stayed here this week for one night. The hotel is newly renovated in appearance and right over the road from the station and 5 bus ride to the Ski lifts accessing the slopes. The rooms are modern and very nice and spacious. We ate in the restaurant in the evening which has a good selection of internatinol food and big portions. We only stayed one night and it was a work ski trip. I would be keen to go back with my family.

Room tip: I had 207, looking over the train station with balcony
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sina F, Manager at Hotel Bellevue-Terminus, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear DGM_1981
Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.
It is so good to hear that you like our style. In April we start to rebuild the north wing and we will have 31 new rooms in November 2017.
We hope to see you and your family again, sincerely Sina Filliger

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Ok, I have to admit it: when I entered my dorm room (3rd floor north wing) I thought it was a bad joke or that I had walked across a time gate and I found myself 50 years back in the past... But the latter was not an option since in that case the furniture, at least, wouldn't have been so ruined and consumed.
The floor cracks at every step, the room is not so warm and the bathroom, well ok, pictures will tell much more than words.
I really considered to go down to the reception and immediately cancel my stay finding another room in another hotel...
Luckily I did it not: I was too busy during the day and when I went back in my room later in the night, the atmosphere and the magic of this hotel had anyway already stolen me.
Apart from the creepy room where at the end I only had to sleep in, everything had been perfect, the lobby with their comfortable sofa and the fireplace, the rooms, the amazing incredible restaurant and the professional and kind staff.
I will for sure go back to this hotel, surely in a renewed room, but yes it is worth to see it.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank parakulturado
Sina F, Manager at Hotel Bellevue-Terminus, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear parakulturado
Thank you for your review.
I know, the north wing is old, used and in a way shabby... But in April 2017, means in one week the renovation of this part begins. There will be build 31 new rooms, new floors, new stairs,...in November 2017 everything should be ready to reopen this part in a new style and comfort. Lobby, restaurant and hopefully atmosphere will stay and we hope to see you either in the new north wing or in the 2011 renovated south wing...
See you soon, Sina Filliger