first at all Big Thanks to Ms. Sussane and Ms. Monika for their warm Welcome and Hospitality. On heading to Hotel, with out knowing us and our name, Sussane stopped her car and asking from us whether we are the guest of her hotel today? Once confirmed, she immediately pick us to Hotel. Hotel reception explained us in detail about how to go to TITLIS and what to wear depends on the that day weather. even we were not having time to had a breakfast, Sussane personally packed the breakfast for us to have on the way. she arranged the drop off to station early in the morning. very good very cool and calm location, very clean, good price Veg food available near by restaurants. recommended very strongly. Again thanks to Sussane for your great Hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Although much has changed within the past 100 years - e.g. the new wellness area or the games room for the kids - one thing remains successful: The Charming way of Swiss hospitality. "Extraordinary personal" as we say. May we introduce you to our Hotel Edelweiss: Built in 1901 in the Art Nouveau style, our is offering magnificent views of Engelberg's "angel mountains" from every window. Thanks to the quiet location you are able to profit of relaxing holidays away from traffic in a pleasant surroundings. We love to spoil you in our cozy hotel lounge bar with open fireplace. Treat yourself with one of the various cocktails and the warm atmosphere. Enjoy a creative 4-course-menu with a tasty bottle wine in our dining room with a panoramic view in the mountains. For families Spacious rooms and family apartments, secluded hotel garden, 4 kids' playrooms catering to different age groups - Duplo area, Xbox area etc. Supervised games and handicrafts from 5pm to 9pm for 6 days in winter and 5 days in summer. Special kids' menus, week programme with mountain hut evenings, railways dinners, bike tours and skiing. Kids' shuttlebus to the ski schools. For lovers of Typically Swiss Hotels For over a hundred years now, this quiet hotel has been providing hospitality at 1,000 metres above sea level. The Art Nouveau dining room and antique details bear eloquent witness to a bygone era. However, the compact wellness area and practical family rooms prove that time has not stood still here. The motto of this "outrageously personal" holiday hotel is very evident – no matter whether the programme features torchlight hikes or freeride tours - the hosts are sure to be involved! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Edelweiss Engelberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edelweiss Engelberg Hotel Engelberg
- Edelweiss Hotel Engelberg