“Quite good”

Reviewed 29 April 2011

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 April 2011

Reviewed 27 April 2011

the blanket is not comfortable. There is not any handle on the door. The bed is not in good quality. But it is quiet and very near the train station, about 5 minutes by walk. The room is clean, and the persons are helpful. Especailly, you can borrow the power adapter for free

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2011

A brilliant hotel with secure underground parking in very convenient location. Both my wife and son rate this hotel as the best we stayed in during a recent trip to France, Switzerland and Italy. My wife feels she got better service here than she would have done in an up market chain.
An excellent bed made for a great night's sleep. We were reluctant to leave.
More expensive than the other Etap hotels we stayed in, but still reasonable value for money.
Our room was fine for one night, which is what I'm guessing it was designed for, but not really suitable for a longer stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2011

The shower, toilet and sink -- what are supposed to be found in one bathroom are split into separate, shall we say, compartments. I was horrified to see the shower room with a see-through door. There was nowhere to hang your towel or your clothes. Because of that I had to tell my friend that I had to book my own room. The sink is located beside the bed while the toilet does have some semblance of privacy. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to families, traveling groups of friends or acquaintances who want to share rooms. There just isn't enough space or privacy to breathe. Would be ok for couples, but I wouldn't stay here with my girlfriend either. I would stay here alone though, if I wanted to save money.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank druesome
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We went to Lucerne on a lark and were somewaht appaled by how expesive everything was. Having stayed at a few other etaps on our trip we were glad to have found this one. Even though the rooms are more expensive that other etaps we stayed at it turned out to be just fine. They allowed us to sleep 4 in a room which saved me a bundle. One of our children is small so although the room was tiny it was perfect for sleeping. The city center is an easy 10 minute walk. The staff was very nice, breakfast was breakfast. Free parking was severely limited but we managed to find a spot. A good place to spend a night not a fortune.

A TripAdvisor Member
paris
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Good value for money.. Easy access to city center (10 min walk), bus( Number 4) stop just in front of the hotel.. Clean and confortable room. Average breakfast. Staff ready to help. I would recommend it

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends