Continental-Park Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Astoria(Lucerne)
CASCADA Hotel(Lucerne)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbellini restauranttrain stationside entranceold towntourist officeexcellent locationconvenient locationhalf boardhotel is locatedvery nice hotelquiet streetfirst morningnice roommain attractionsfew minutes walkchapel bridgereception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Stayed 2 nights in this hotel. My room looked great and was facing a small street. Very near to the railway station with lots of shops as well as starbucks and fast-food restaurants. There are restaurants just around the corner too. Nice room and great hotel with free wifi. The pillows were too soft for my liking though.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank sabkhong
continentalpark, Inhaber at Continental-Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear sabkhong, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to send us your valuable comments. Your feedback will help to guide our continued search for excellence. We offer now a choice of different pillows. We hope to see you again one day. Sunny regards from Lucerne, Alessandro Pedrazzetti, Hotelier & the Continental-Park team

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Hotel with an awesome location. Next to the main train station. 5 minutes walk to the main shopping area with many eating options all within walking distance.

Room was clean and tap water clean enough to drink. Tasted like swiss alps water!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jetquek

Dear Jetquek, We love to read that you had such a great time in Lucerne and enjoyed the services offered at the Continental-Park. Sunny regards from Lucerne, Alessandro Pedrazzetti, Hotelier & the Continental-Park team

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I picked this hotel for its location and it was easy to pull my suitcase to the hotel. There is lots to see and do in the vicinity and there are lots of great walking trails along the lake and through the old town. My room was small but very functional and quiet given its central location. I liked that the windows opened and I could get fresh air if I wanted. The breakfast (included in my rate) was hearty and service was excellent.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Carol P
continentalpark, Inhaber at Continental-Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2015

Dear Carol P, Thank you very much for your comment about your stay with us. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the beauty of Lucerne. It would be great to welcoming you back one day. Best regards, Alessandro Pedrazzetti, Hotelier & the Continental-Park team

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I would say that it was a good stay thou when we first step into our room, the room was quite stinky! The dinner was good and breakfast too. The staffs served us with a positive attitude thou our 2nd breakfast staffs were slightly rude. I would say that I love the room as it was he only hotel I visited there with a colorful blanket.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank zy_zinc

Dear zy_zinc,
We would like to thank you for the good comments over Tripadvisor and we are very glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. Your feedback helped us to guide our continued search for excellence and we keep up every day to get better and better. We look forward to welcoming you again as our guest soon. Sunny regards from Lucerne, Alessandro Pedrazzetti, Hotelier & the Continental-Park team

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Personally i did not stay at this hotel as there were not rooms available. However, I was in need of finding a secure private parking in the centre of Luzern as i had the car loaded with lot of stuff.
The night receptionist was very friendly and offered the possibility to pay for the car only to be secure and find another hotel in the centre. It was cheap for the night.
Most of the hotels in the centre do mot have parking so it was very convenient and indeed secure to leave the car in the underground private parking of the Continental park hotel.

If you go to Luzern and need a hotel with indoor private parking in the centre, this is the place!
Btw, The hotel lobby looked really nice

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally_BT
continentalpark, Inhaber at Continental-Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2015

Dear Sally_BT,
Thank you for your feedback concerning our garage. We are happy to offer our guests 25 own parking spaces in the middle of Lucerne. We hope to see you again and to get the chance to convince you to stay together with your car in the Hotel Continental-Park. Next to our lobby we also have beautiful rooms to offer. :-)
Sunny regards,