“Ohne of the best Italien Food in Lucerne”
Review of Casa Tolone

Casa Tolone
Ranked #34 of 441 Restaurants in Lucerne
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Very nice Location. Wonderful Dinner with great italian red wine. Friendly staff. Ohne of the best italian Food in town. Reasonable Price.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Food was good although far from outstanding. Even tho I had a starter, main and dessert I had still room for a bit more. For the quite high price level the service was not fullfilling my expectations. First they mixt up the reservation so the early half of our Group had to change table with their drinks. Then they wanted us to eat the same menu as the waiter declared us "a too big group" (we were eight) what we refused. When we were asked for the order one of us hadn't have gotten a menu card. One salad came a while after all the others and the same person got the wrong main. They asked him if he'd still wants it what he refused because he really wanted the 59 franc beef filet he orderd with the result that he had to eat alone after us. Then they topped up our wineglasses with a second bottle of wine without tasting it in advance. Summerising things up I cannot give more than 3 points. There are better restaurants with that pricelevel in the city.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Typical, cozy, romantic italian restaurant (some outdoor spots available). Great for families with children. Incredible wine list, good service!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Me and my friends have been living in Luzern for 8 months now and we never had an amazing dinning experience like this one.

To start the food was delicious, totally worth the price. The environment and the kindness of the owners were something that will make us come back for sure.

Such a nice environment that we ended up staying there for 3 hours having fun and talking to Dario, one of the owners of this family restaurant.

I really recommend this restaurant to everyone who is looking for a beautiful place, delicious food and perfect service.

1  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We found the recommendation in the magazine in our hotel. The restaurant which is 5 minute walk from the famous lion sculpture is very quaint and we felt immediately at home. The location (which is slightly uphill) made the drink tasted so much better. The service is tip top and I dare say it is how a true warm Italian hospitality should feel. The manager let us sit at the terrace after operation hour and spoilt us with fine drinks. The price is reasonable in comparison to other Italian restaurant of the same standard. For sure, I will miss this restaurant when I am back.