We stayed at this hotel as part of our Cosmos Tour.
- Location - the hotel is centrally located close to the Lake, Shops and the Lion Monument. It is walking distance to the train station.
- Internet was not free but cheap - 5 Swiss Francs for 24 hours from memory
- The staff at reception were friendly and helpful.
We were desperate to do laundry once we got to this hotel. They charged 20 Swiss Francs for a shopping bag of clothes - which I thought was quite expensive. Initially we had four bags of clothes we wanted washed - which is basically one load in a standard washing machine, but the hotel was charging us 60 Swiss francs because they were insisting it's going to take 3 loads of washing to do it. In the end we agreed to paying 20 swiss francs to wash one small load of our jeans and pants. I read in a recent review that it cost them 16 swiss francs for one load... Prices must have inflated in the last two months?!? Hmmmm..
- Rooms were okay - however they did not have air conditioning (I'd hate to stay in the hotel during the summer time). When we opened the window for fresh air, it was quite noisy because of the traffic.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Luzernerhof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luzernerhof Hotel Lucerne