This is the fourth time I lodged at this very central and conveniently located city Hotel. As I don’t drive, the central train station with all kinds of shops and eateries is right opposite the hotel and easy to reach. The well appointed hotel rooms are a surprise, each floor sports a different décor – very modern and absolutely clean. Best and most comfy mattresses, pillows and linen I come across anywhere in a long time. The friendly and prompt service of all the employees was nothing short of amazing and forthcoming. A deliciously displayed Swiss breakfast is offered, with loads of fresh bakery items and an array of other hot and cold treats typical to Switzerland. Excellent Lunch & Dinner ‘a la carte’ cuisine. In addition the Executive Chef offers an innovative selection of vegetarian and Gluten free choices. The walk across the picturesque bridge takes you a mere 3 minutes and you’re in the ‘Altstadt/old Down Town’s high end shopping district. Highly recommend this Hotel and for sure will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with modern amenities and comforts is set in late-19th century Victorian in the downtown area; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Waldstatterhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Lucerne
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Hotel Lucerne