By all means do stay here when visiting Lucerne. I stayed one night while on a two week holiday cycling from three main cities. Lucerne was a stop to visit a friend and tour the Transportation Museum. I packed my bike in the hard case when I left Interlaken and knew it could stay until I got to Andermatt, it's easy to roll around but it's also cumbersome so having the hotel directly across from the train station is a plus.
From the moment I checked in I was treated very courteously and my room was ready for me. During my stay the temperatures were in the mid 70's for highs and I just opened my window. I always bring ear plugs since my wife snores and I am just accustomed to wearing them so I did not hear any noise at night if there were any to hear I did not know it. The food is terrific and the room and bed very comfortable. The staff were friendly and very helpful with excellent English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with modern amenities and comforts is set in late-19th century Victorian in the downtown area; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Waldstatterhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Lucerne
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Hotel Lucerne