We stayed at the Waldstaetterhof for two nights in early September. Hotel decor is modern and sleek, although the building is older. Our room faced the busy main street and it wasn't until the second night we discovered a portable oscillating fan that helped mask the street noise! Bathroom tub/shower just fine. Since we arrived by train and also took the boat ride to Mt. Pilatus, the hotel's location was perfect, just a short walk to both and to the picture-postcard scenic "old city." Breakfast was quite good, more substantial than some of the others on our trip. Front desk staff were helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with modern amenities and comforts is set in late-19th century Victorian in the downtown area; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Waldstatterhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Lucerne
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Hotel Lucerne