“Delicious for a sandwich!”
Review of Twiny Station

Twiny Station
Ranked #60 of 404 Restaurants in Lucerne
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious for a sandwich!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The food is fresh and fast and tastes delicious. I recommend the Pouletschnitzel with spicy BBQ sauce.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rebecca C

Austin, Texas
“Best schnitzelbrot in Switzerland... probably”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This literal hole in the wall, walk-up, take-away restaurant is my all-time favorite place to grab a schnitzel sandwich. The owner is nice, the prices are great, and the food is delicious and very craveable. Grab a large schnitzel sandwich and a coke for 11.-CHF and go sit by the river. I have eaten there countless times! I can suggest the cocktail or the curry sauce highly!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank ctepper
Toronto
“Very good chicken schnitzel on baguette”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

After a long morning of wandering the streets of Lucerne my partner and I decided to grab a quick bit to eat.

We stopped by Twiny and each picked up a chicken schnitzel sandwich, found a bench in a quiet square and enjoyed.

The sign doesn't lie - the king of the baguette-sandwich. Excellent baguette, excellent chicken. Hold the pickles for me and loaded for my partner. Worth stopping by for lunch.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank beavertrail
Brownsville, Vermont
“Tasty sandwiches”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This small sandwich shop in the Old City has a nice selection of sandwiches on warmed baguettes. My husband and I ordered sandwiches there twice while we were in Lucerne. The sandwiches were tasty and reasonably priced; the most expensive one was 9.00 swiss francs; most were 7.50. Definitely a good bargain.

• Visited September 2013