“Good quality Indian Pakistani food with a warm ambiance and decor.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sultan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sultan
Reserve with
Sultan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 141 Restaurants in Neuchatel
Price range: US$28 - US$97
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Switzerland
“Good quality Indian Pakistani food with a warm ambiance and decor.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2010

I am a Malaysian Chinese who loves the food from my own country. I found this restaurant by chance one night while looking for an Asian restaurant for my family visiting from home.

Our first impression was like stepping back into an Indian restaurant back home again. With beautifully decorated tables and chairs. We got a warm welcome even though we were a large group of people with 2 children.

The choices in the menu was elaborate and complete. When our food came, I initially thought that the dishes looked small. But the fish, chicken and meat were well cooked and spiced as it should be (I cook Indian food often, so I should know that), and in the end of the meal, we found that we had more than enough to eat.

We had tea and coffee with desserts and when we left the restaurant, ma family and I were more than satisfied. Having paid the bill, my cousin (who has traveled around in Europe and eaten in all kinds of restaurants) found the prices correct and reasonable.

This little restaurant, SULTAN left me with a great impression and today, I am bringing a friend (who appreciates Asian food) there again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Switzerland
“If you love Indian food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2008

If you love Indian food this is the place to be. The staff is extremely friendly, the owner visits each table to make sure guests are enjoying their evening and the ambience is great. The food is excellent with many mouthwatering dishes!