“My Cheesey review!”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Toronto
“My Cheesey review!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

This was the first dinner we ate in Grindelwald, so I just had to get the cheese fondue, and my wife got a vegetarian dish (can't remember exactly what it was called, but a vegetable patty with french fries and salads). The fondue was a whole lot of cheese, of which I had to use the rest of my wife's leftovers to finish the liquid gold ( my wife just frowned for saying that). Other patrons have mentioned this, and I would agree., just get it for one even if there are two of you because you'll be Swissed out! As for my wife's dish she loved everything, especially the beet salad. The service was good , they had a smile on their face even when we asked questions, ( you'll understand what I'm talking about when you travel) even on they way out all staff members and even what seemed like local patrons thanked us for the visit to this homey establishment.

• Visited October 2012

Preston, United Kingdom
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

Very friendly waitress who looked after us well. A little expensive (so is all Switzerland) - circa £40 for 2 pizzas, a salad and bottle of wine, but great service

Visited July 2012
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Great food inside or out on the terrace”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

Food was well cooked & good value; menu more varied than others locally; decor a bit dated inside but lively outside; our waitress seemed over stressed although the restaurant was not packed.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Great Cheese Fondue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012

Nice place. If you are lucky with the weather sit outside, beautiful views...
We ordered cheese fondue for 2, that what we have expected, very delicious. The best we have ever tried.
The service is quick and nice.

Visited September 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Cheese Fondo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

Location of the restaurant is very good. we tried the mxed salad which was delicious. We also tried the cheese fondo but make sure if you are a couple to order for 1 person only and not for 2.

Visited August 2012