We just returned from a stay in Grindelwald at the Belvedere. What a wonderful hotel and vacation. The things we liked about the hotel were the service and staff. The location is great. You can walk to the train station and keep boots and skis in lockers there, or they have 4 vans that run to the mannlichen gondola each day. The hotel also has a great ski locker area, with boot drying, etc.. They will drop you off and pick you up. We also loved the food. We did the 3 course and found that to be more than adequate. With 1 17 year old and two adults we did the junior suite. Room was very nice and lots of privacy with sliding doors between rooms. The spa area was nice with an outdoor salt water hot tub and indoor pool. The views were fantastic from the hotel. Overall you can't go wrong here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Belvedere Grindelwald: Your holiday hotel in Grindelwald! Enjoy your holiday in Switzerland, in the Jungfrau region at the foot of the world-famous Eiger. Relax in the Spa with indoor pool and salt-water Jacuzzi in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Belvedere Swiss Quality Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Swiss Quality Grindelwald
- Hotel Belvedere Swiss Quality