“Amazing Genuine Local Bar”
Review of Avocado Bar

Avocado Bar
Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Grindelwald
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Avocado Bar is a chilled out bar located in the beautiful mountain village Grindelwald. We take pride in creating a relaxed positive environment for all. The kind of place people walk into without knowing anyone, and leave with a handful of good friends - Atmosphere!
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Fantastic bar and I would highly recommend it to travelers wanting a fun relaxed time. It is a locals bar but everyone inside was friendly. I guarantee you a few fun memories and spectacles at that! The owner bartender is top shelf. I accidently left my coat there and we had to get an early start in the morning. He met us at the bar early to open it up so I would retrieve it.

1  Thank Sean A

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Try the "sour thong" shot and play some Jenga game there... We really had a lot of fun! The place also has a smoking room!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We found ourselves in Grendelwald (a beautiful place) in desparate need of a place to use the internet. They couldn't have been more helpful, and allowed us to sit the afternoon on the basis of a single hot chocolate. The resident cat came by, and, over the afternoon, the place filled up to capacity with cheerful folks. Amazing view. I recommend this place heartily.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Super friendly, laid back apres bar - spent most of my nights in Grindelwald there and would happily do it again.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Had a great time in January and March 2013 and visited the Avocado a number of times. Really chilled and a great place to meet people or just pass a couple of hours after being up the mountain