“Good music, good drinks”
Review of Avocado Bar

Avocado Bar
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Grindelwald
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Avocado Bar is a chilled out bar located in the beautiful mountain village Grindelwald. We take pride in creating a relaxed positive environment for all. The kind of place people walk into without knowing anyone, and leave with a handful of good freinds.Atmosphere!!!!!!!!!!!!
Faversham, United Kingdom
“Good music, good drinks”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I wanted to put good but trip adviser only give you the option for average or very good!!!
Good bar where the young things go. I felt a bit out of place but the drinks and music were good. There is an outside area to sit and watch the traffic which was wonderful and another out the back where they show home movies for a small fee.

Visited March 2014

Davis, CA, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Genuine Local Bar”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Fantastic bar and I would highly recommend it to travelers wanting a fun relaxed time. It is a locals bar but everyone inside was friendly. I guarantee you a few fun memories and spectacles at that! The owner bartender is top shelf. I accidently left my coat there and we had to get an early start in the morning. He met us at the bar early to open it up so I would retrieve it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sean A
Lausanne
“Very chill and young place”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Try the "sour thong" shot and play some Jenga game there... We really had a lot of fun! The place also has a smoking room!

Visited February 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Very friendly, a welcome place when we were in a jam”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We found ourselves in Grendelwald (a beautiful place) in desparate need of a place to use the internet. They couldn't have been more helpful, and allowed us to sit the afternoon on the basis of a single hot chocolate. The resident cat came by, and, over the afternoon, the place filled up to capacity with cheerful folks. Amazing view. I recommend this place heartily.

• Visited December 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great little apres bar”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Super friendly, laid back apres bar - spent most of my nights in Grindelwald there and would happily do it again.

• Visited December 2013