“Great location”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Alphorn
Ranked #2 of 45 Interlaken B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a little sweet B&B very close to everything you need in Interlaken. The staff were English speaking and very helpful. Our room was very small and had no privacy in that it had big windows and the curtains were were just little thin wispy things that all the neighbourhood residents could see though! I was not comfortable with this. This breakfast was really good. Wifi was good and the hotel had parking. We walked into town and back with no problem.

Room Tip: Check for window coverings if you are concerned about privacy!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I can not say enough about Christina and her hotel and staff! The help with recommendations of places to visit, restaurants to eat in(and even some extra's) was so appreciated ! The room was the cleanest I have ever stayed in! The breakfasts featured a wonderful selection of cheeses, breads, meats, flavourful preserves , and great coffee! The location is in a quiet area but close to public transit! I really wish I could put into words how much I enjoyed my stay here! If you are looking for outstanding service, simple but extremely clean and bright rooms, great breakfast and a quiet area, this is the hotel to stay at! I would stay there again in a heartbeat and hopefully one day I will get the chance to again! A great big thank you Christina from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hotel Alphorn made my trip perfect!
Warm welcome, friendly, nice and very clean room, super fast wi-fi internet, close to Interlaken West train station and supermarket. Hotel can give you any information you want to know such as city guide map, restaurants, shop locations, weather, tourist attractions and etc. I’ll choose Hotel Alphorn again for my next trip for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Looknam S
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Both reception ladies were awesome, very kind and helpful, their suggestions were perfect for daytrips, must see and do. Me and my girlfriend stayed in alphorn for 3 nights during April. Interlaken is the best place to stay (great scenery) as it is placed at th center of Switzerland and Alphorn is the best out of 4 hotels we stayed during our 10 day trip. You won't regret it ;-)

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Me and my wife stayed for a couple of nights. The room itself was pretty basic (and compact) but clean and sufficient. Breakfast was very nice with different breads, cold meat selection and boiled egg plus other usual servings. We stayed on the top floor with a view of Harder Kulm. Hotel is only 5 mins walk from the Interlaken west/Ferry point and town centre. You also get a local travel card which you can use to travel in and around interlaken town and to interlaken ost. One important factor which made our stay "wonderful" was Christine - the landlady of the place. We felt welcomed and felt like staying at home away from home feeling. Thank you very much Christine.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We found this hotel online and booked it based on other good reviews on Trip adviser for a trip the last week of March 2014. We have certainly not been disappointed. From the moment that we arrived we have been well looked after, being greeted by Christin the owner who patiently explained about Interlaken and the surrounding area which was great since this is our first visit. The room is spotless, well furnished and comfortable. The bathroom appears brand new. Free WiFi works like a dream. The breakfast is typical continental- cereals, breads fruit and cold meats and as much tea or coffee as you can handle. The bottom line is this is a great spot to use as a base and I have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

Room Tip: 2nd floor facing street to get a glimpse of the alps when you wake up.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My partner and I stayed in the double bedroom on the second floor for 4 nights...amazing! Great view of the mountains, and the hotel amenities were clean and modern. The breakfast of breads, meats, cheeses and cereals was ample. It is also in an excellent location, within walking distance to the train station and the Main Street. Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple