This was our third visit at Victoria Jungfrau. We love the mix between old style grand hotel and modern interieur. Especially the entrance, the bar, the italian restaurant and the spa has been beautiful modernized while other salons still have the old world charme. The rooms throughout the hotel are very different and renovated in different areas. The rooms (apart from the duplex suite with great bathroom) are a bit old fashioned. We stayed this time in a suite, nr. 115 with a nice terrasse with mountain view. Next time, I would go for the duplex suite again for the bathroom and room style. The spa has added lately different steam rooms and relaxing areas and looks beautiful.
Get a room with mountain view, it's worth the money. For a day trip go to the "Trümmelbachfälle", about 1 hour from the hotel. Would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken's Leading Hotel, housed in palatial building with fine views of the Jungfrau Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel Interlaken
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Spa