stayed there for 3 nights for a Business Meeting. Standard room was ok, but Standard for the Price they asked. Rooms to the backside have noise from Trains when you leave the window open, no balcony. Front rooms have wonderful view of the snow coverd Jungfrau mountain and have a balcony.
Staff is excellent, very courteuous and you don't have to tip ( although rounding up to the nearest 10% seems to be appreciated ). It is a Hotel you will not forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken's Leading Hotel, housed in palatial building with fine views of the Jungfrau Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel Interlaken
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Spa