While I don't have a lot of really critical things to say, this was just not the right choice for us. It is a huge property with very long walks from elevator to room and to get to the restaurants. The location is fine, with great mountain views in front. We were on a lower floor in the rear but spent time in the patio bar to enjoy the scenery (and to watch the hang-gliders land right across the street.) No A/C, which was a problem on the very warm days we were there. The room was of a decent size, but the bath was quite small with a very modest selection of toiletries for a posh hotel. Cold selections on the breakfast buffet were fine; hot choices were poor. Overall, service was very good except in the restaurants where staff was polite but very slow to respond to requests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Interlaken's Leading Hotel, housed in palatial building with fine views of the Jungfrau Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Hotel Interlaken
- Victoria Jungfrau Grand Spa