“Unpleasant...” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 171 Restaurants in Interlaken
Price range: US$25 - US$45
Cuisines: Swiss, European
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seoul, South Korea
“Unpleasant...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

In terms of food, it was good. In terms of service, I don't recommend to go.
I felt horrible experience to use VIP pass coupon. Servers seem to discriminate the coupon users.
Without coupon, it was pricy seeing the food.

• Visited June 2014

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Like a Swiss Watch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Situated where it is, on the main tourist strip and next to the public gardens we were not expecting to be particularly overwhelmed. We just wanted a coffee and cake. We were very pleasantly surprised. We chose an outside table and were serenaded throughout our visit by an excellent keyboard player, not raucous or intrusive - just pleasant and in tune, unlike most of his ilk in the UK. We sat and after just enough time to choose our coffee, Cappuccino for me Latte for her with two slices of Black Forest Gateaux before our server arrived and with a minimum of fuss too, and swiftly delivered our order. When we finished there was none of the usual agonising embarrassment of attempting to ask for the bill - as if by magic a server appeared and gently enquired if we would like anything further whilst presenting the bill seemingly all in one fluid and unhurried movement. Simple coffee and cake ? ,certainly, but spotless surroundings, brisk service, generous portions and our visit was almost as flawless as a Swiss Watch - almost? Well my Lady Wife would have swapped just a little bit of metronomic efficiency for a tiny bit more warmth from our server but on the whole will we return. Absoluteley

Visited June 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Restaurant Schuh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I had dinner at the Schuh as far back as 1985 suggested by a friend from work. The food, dessert and chocolate has been very good. My last meal was no different. Enjoy!

Visited May 2014
Bengaluru, India
“Chocolate lovers' paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I am writing this review based on my visit to this chocolate outlet and not the restaurant. I must say Schuh was a kind of a place I was looking for in Switzerland. The chocolate boutique was gorgeous and I wanted to taste everything on display. I repented not being able to stay for the Chocolate show but was still happy that the lady let me taste so many of the varieties of their local chocolates.

The prices were way higher than packaged chocolates from the best of the Swiss brands. But you must realize that you pay the premium for the superior quality and the freshness.

While buying my stuff I asked how long could I preserve the stuff, the lady replied " They can stay upto two weeks, but only you you are able to keep them so long" ...I didn't trust her then, but in a few days I realized what she meant when we couldn't resist eating our entire buy in just 2 days...

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Recommended for Chocolate lovers.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This restaurant with the a chocolate shop at the entrance is very well recommended. Don't miss the daily chocolate show at 5 p.m. Enjoyed that with the taste of yummy swiss chocolates. The ambiance is also very well thought of.

Visited May 2014