How lovely having a quiet place to stay in a busy tourist city. And the free washer/ dryer was a real bonus (ironing board too). My travel plans changed and they were happy to modify my reservation. I checked in a day later than I'd planned and there was no charge (I booked directly). In the breakfast room you can see a webcam of nearby mountain towns which will help you plan your day (when I was there is was cold and raining in the mountain towns and too cloudy see views). I do agree with Rich Steves, however, that you may not want to spend much time in this overly touristy town of shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small Hotel Lotschberg enjoys a central but very quiet location, only a 3-minute walk from the Interlaken West Train Station. The hotel was built in 1906 in the art nouveau style and is still run the the owner family. The hotel rooms have been renovated in 2011, since summer 2014 we offer an outdoor seating area. All hotel rooms have private bathroom with shower/WC or bath/WC and a hairdryer. All rooms with TV, Safety box and table Fan, in the hotel rooms breakfast is included in the room rate. The apartments and the economic double rooms are located in the Guesthouse next to the hotel main building. The apartments feature a new, fully equipped kitchenette and a bathroom including a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided and towels are changed after every third night. In the economic double rooms, daily cleaning and breakfast are included in the price. Hotel Lotschberg offers free WiFi in all rooms, tea and coffee station in the hotel, free use of washing, drying and ironing facilities, free use of bicycles, and free use of the microwave and the fridge. Sunny terrasse with pergola, outdoor sitting area. Every room has an en-suite bathroom and a cable TV, all have a Hairdryer and Safety box. Alarm clocks can be ordered at the front desk, different types of pillows and duvets are available on request at the reception. All rooms are very quiet and have a view to the surrounding mountains.Kids can play on the school yard and football field across the road. Children's playgrounds are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Loetschberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Lotschberg & Susi`s Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Lotschberg & Susi`s Interlaken