1) This hotel is under construction and the construction works start very early (it felt like 7am but can't be sure but it sure was super early) so don't expect to sleep in late.
2) Someone needs to explain to the staff that two single beds pushed together with a gap in between is not the same as a double bed
3) Checkout is at 11am unlike any other hotel and a request for a late check out on a weekday was met with an immediate NO. The staff does not even pretend to want to help you.
4) Poor selection in breakfast.
Overall the hotel is bare minimum, old and can hardly qualify for a two star so don't be misled by the four star rating.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.