“Magnificent”

AlpinAir Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Imagine flying like a bird over Swtizerland's glorious Jungfrau Region with glistening emerald lakes below, verdant hillsides all around and a backdrop of the awe-inspiring Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau Mountains.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

These guys are very professional, we were advised to change to other time slots because of the weather and we are very thankful that we did, the experience was maxed in perfect weather with big blue sky and clear views!

It's rather peaceful when you are floating in the air, very quiet, just the sound of some wind. Suggest wearing sun glasses because you will be tearing up very soon from all the wind.

Your pilot will be taking pictures and videos of you during the flight, I am sure all of them are very good. But I still feel that I should recommend my pilot PASCAL if you intend to buy the videos/photos (which comes in a USB), I highly recommend him, the angle he uses are VERY good! In the video. He doesn't just shoot footage of you flowing in the air, he also managed to capture the great views around you from different angles. Leaving great memories!!

Btw - the view from the hill side where we jump off was also GREAT! You could see all the famous mountains from the top, with the big blue sky and lovely green lawn, it was perfect.

4  Thank d_trips66

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We went paragliding with Alpinair a couple of days ago. I had orignally booked for another day however was called back to say that day the conditions were perfect and I wouldn't want to miss it. I am so glad he called back to get us to go as it was such an amazing day.

We did the First tour which has the Eiger in the background. We were picked up by the driver who was really lovely and taken to Grindelwald. From there we took a gondola to First for the flight. Everyone involved from start to finish were very friendly and made the experience all the better.

The flight itself was amazing. I had been wanting to paraglide since my first visit to Interlaken in 2008 and to finally do it was a dream come true. The pilots were fantastic! It was very safe, they were great at keeping you calm and made the experience fantastic. I for the life of me can't remember the names but to the two pilots thankyou so much for the experience!!!

I absolutely recommend this experience and Alpinair are a brilliant choice!

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 22 February 2014

An absolutely incredible experience! Highly recommend that anyone visiting Interlaken try it out! The instructors were really friendly and very experienced, I felt safe with them at all times.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

A great way to spend a little time. The flight was fun and the scenery was incredible. Take-off and landing were a breeze. Flying around was incredibly fun. I laughed like a child having the time of their life. I felt safe and secure at all times. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Me and my friend had absolutely no plan for the day when we travelled from Basel to Interlaken just to get away. At Interlaken Ost station, we enquired about the AlpinAir Tandem Paragliding in a watch shop there. Making a reservation there was quick and easy; No extra fee.
The bus reached at the right time and took us to the take off point.
Stephan, my pilot, was experienced and really fun to talk to. He is just as great a pilot as a good photographer too. Thanks stephan for the excellent trip, the nice pics and the awesome 'roller-coaster' ride in the end! Good luck!