Terrible staff, who would never help for anything and even for simple issues such as heating or linen or tea bags they have their issues and reasons lined up. As it was raining heavily the whole day the room was terribly cool, however after speaking to them for 5-6 times they told they will turn it on after 9 pm, but they never did turn it on.... Believe it or not these were the experiences for superior maximum price room bookings. Just imagine if you book standard rooms. I would say paying such high price, no one would experience issues such as:
1. No Heating
2. No Tea Bags for Rooms - Only Coffee (I know it is as strange as it sounds)
3. Only half of the menu items available for ordering food (Gas issues as explained by the waiter)
4. Wrongly billing for higher costs on taxi's.
The hotel is located on the opposite side of the river from the town centre approx 2kms from Interlaken Ost station, so walking would take 15-20 mins or CHF12-16 by taxi. There are no buses or other public transport.
Unfriendly Staff, No Value for Money, Ridiculous Staff, No Heating, No Tea Making Facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- India Village is a peaceful place situated between lake and moutain quite and natural enviroment, yet it is only short distance from some of lake & mountain best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your India Village Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.