“Great food, even better views!”

360o Restaurant Piz Gloria
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Murren
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Perfect before and after your mountain experience. Our restaurant with table service rotates around its own axis in 45 minutes, gliding past more than 200 mountain peaks. We offer a wide range of dishes from snacks to regional specialities. Restaurant opening times: during operation time of the cablecar
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We decided to take the cable car up from the valley and have breakfast at Piz Gloria. It was well worth the cost for the stunning views alone and the food just made it all the better. We were one of the first people up to the restaurant and I would highly recommend it, it was all the more serene with the few people inside, it was pleasantly quiet. The only thing I regret, is forgetting my sunglasses in our car at the bottom!

1  Thank Samuel R

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Would highly recommend having lunch here if in the area.

The views from the revolving restaurant just amazing defo get a seat/table by the window if possible and order lunch and enjoy the view. (But don't leave gloves or anything on window ledge)

Our meals were great not disappointed at all and I'm a fuss pot. One of the best lunches I had on the mountain. But wins hands down due to the amazing 360% views.

1  Thank scottyjules
Reviewed 31 October 2013

It took half an hour to reach Piz Gloria Restaurant via cable cars. Stunning views both going up and coming down. Restaurant looks out onto mountains and is over 3000M high and with clear sunny weather it was a truly spectacular view as the restaurant revolved 360 degrees. I can only speak for what I actually ate which was a pork schnitzl in breadcrumbs and chips with salad. Pork was rather tough and the chips were the even sized frozen type. There is, I think, so much more the restaurant could do with its food, but I think as they are catering for the masses just during open hours in the day, they are probably happy with what they are serving. Staff were very pleasant.

Still worth the trip though for the views.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Liked the Revolving restaurant here. Food was good. Place was crowded even in off-time in Sept. Must be jammed in Summer and Winter. Service was attentive, but wait for food was average. Prices were above average, but at this place you should have expected that.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Revolving restaurant on a sunny day made for a great breakfast. A word to the wise: don't leave your hat or camera on the side, you'll have to chase it down....