The Kulm is an excellent hotel by any standards. We have been coming for skiing holidays in Arosa for many years, and every year is a delight. The food is outstanding, building on already very high standards, the room are spotless and very comfortable, and the spa is a delight. Once you accept that a holiday in an very upmarket Swiss hotel is never going to be cheap, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa:charming. Since 1882 - Welcome homeThe charming Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa lies 1,850 metres above sea level, surrounded by the impressive Swiss mountain landscape in Arosa, Graubunden/Grisons. In its prime location on a slight elevation in the quiet inner part of the village and with its stylish diversity, the Hotel offers a unique Alpine atmosphere and is ideal for romantic weekends, family holidays or exceptional corporate events alike. 119 Rooms and suites, six different restaurants, two bars and six function rooms are inviting places for cosy moments, interesting meetings and culinary pleasures. There is plenty of sensuality and relaxation to be found in the alpinspa, a holistic place that embodies a unique and inspiring world of water and Alpine wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Arosa
- Arosa Kulm Hotel And Alpin Spa