We returned to Arosa for a week of late winter skiing with our four-year old. We had to reschedule the week several times due to work commitments, and the reservations staff were impeccably efficient and always extremely kind. Upon arrival we were welcomed by the staff as family - they all remembered our name and details from our stay the previous year! It truly felt as coming back home. Our boy was over-joyed to find a bag of goodies in the room - including a kinder egg, colouring pencils and activity books and a stuffed toy for him to cuddle at night, which proved providential as we had forgotten his bunny!
The hotel is heaven for a family holiday on the snow - from the complimentary ski-school for children, to the amazing kids' club (which organised incredible activities every day), the wonderful pool and spa, the well-appointed rooms with incredible view and balconies, the restaurants with their menus that cater for fine dining alongside kids' favourites.
My husband and I enjoyed many romantic meals, knowing that our child was happily playing in the supervised kids' club. Above all, what makes this hotel unique is the level of service and commitment to the guests, at all levels of the organisation. Every request was met with a smile, nothing was too complicated...and I saw with my own eyes one night the Hotel manager, his wife and two staff personally cleaning every single coloured ball in the kids' club's "ball-bath" (which counts 16,000 balls, and is probably the cleanest in the whole world!). The example really does come from the top in this hotel.
Needless to say that at the end of the week our child did not want to leave, and we have already booked our stay for next year...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa:charming. Since 1882 - Welcome homeThe charming Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa lies 1,850 metres above sea level, surrounded by the impressive Swiss mountain landscape in Arosa, Graubunden/Grisons. In its prime location on a slight elevation in the quiet inner part of the village and with its stylish diversity, the Hotel offers a unique Alpine atmosphere and is ideal for romantic weekends, family holidays or exceptional corporate events alike. 119 Rooms and suites, six different restaurants, two bars and six function rooms are inviting places for cosy moments, interesting meetings and culinary pleasures. There is plenty of sensuality and relaxation to be found in the alpinspa, a holistic place that embodies a unique and inspiring world of water and Alpine wellness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arosa Kulm Hotel And Alpin Spa
- Arosa Kulm Hotel & Alpin Arosa