“La Salvezza- Don't miss it!!!”
Review of Da Mamma

Da Mamma
Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Chur
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Se vi trovate a Chur.... semplicemente la salvezza. Casalingo quanto basta per essere veramente buono e tanto accogliente. Sorriso assicurato sia dalla propietaria che dalla mitica cameriera di Cuneo!!!!!!!!!!! e mi raccomando non perdetevi i dolci!!!!

Rare! An Italian restaurant that serves the real Italian cusine and does it very well. It feels like at home in the South of Italy - the food is amazing and the atmosphere too. If you're looking for a pleasure for your pallet and eyes this is the place to go to! Don't miss out on "pasta alla norma" and the "cannoli"

1  Thank Giorgio T

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I visited Chur in July 2013 and by sightseeing trough the old part of town I came along this lovely cosy Bistro in the Obere Gasse 35.
The way of presenting the food was just great and made me get really hungry. I had some Pasta alla Norma, followed by some
Cannoli Siciliani. The coffee had a special taste and the Paste di Mandorla was just the perfect companion with Coffe. Talking to the receptionist at the Hotel I was staying, it is the best coffee in Chur.
The service was amazing with the Mamma make you feel like at home. The waitress spoke english which was even better.
I revisited the place two more times before moving on and tried the Arancini, the cornetti with a cream filling and some Iced Coffee. I definitely recommend anybody visiting Chur to visit the DAMAMMA Bistro. It's a pity the Glacier Express does not have the fantastic Cornetti from DAMAMMA on their offering for tourist like me.

1  Thank K S
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Hi! I visited chur in October 2013... the food was amazing.. the Arancini are the best we have ever tasted.. the Cornetti also really good.. and the coffe.. is not easy to get a really good coffe.. the coffe is one of the best!! All the products are really fresh.. very good quality.. and the most important.. all do wiht "love" u can feel the nice ambient.. and the personality of the "mama" is the best.. is like to be at home!! im looking forward to be there again. We recommend it!!!

2  Thank Palos1964
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Fantastic food with a great family feel. The aranchini are the best I've ever had and the cornetos are not to be missed. You can even see 'da mamma' working behind the scenes.

2  Thank Annika C
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were 4 persons and had tried many Italian specialties. The real Italian family in a friendly atmosphere, you can see the Mamma working in the kitchen with fresh ingredients. The "arancini" are the best we have ever tasted. The "cannoli Siciliani" with an excellent Italian coffee were delicious!. We recommend and will return each time we will pass by Chur.

1  Thank CMR33