“Wonderful Gem in Davos!”
Review of KaffeeKlatsch

KaffeeKlatsch
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Davos
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My experience confirms others - this place is awesome. The food is fresh and delicious and varied. The servers are friendly, smiling, helpful, and fun to watch and be around. It is Swiss-priced, of course - but... what can do about that?

My only wish is that it was bigger!! I have been a few times in the last few years and it is hard to get a table. I've eaten outside (very cozy with blankets!) a few times - but the food gets cold fast, even if you are warm enough. Also - ordering (done at a central counter) can be difficult b/c there are so many people - you feel pressured to hurry and decide... but you want to look at what is available... and there isn't enough time.

It is a wonderful experience - however, I realized that I have to make a conscious effort to relax as the busy and harried pace of servers and lurking patrons trying to find a table are distracting.

Still worth the effort!!....maybe I will book a table next time.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

My husband and I just happened into Kaffeeklatsch for a bite of lunch. We had no idea of the variety of dishes offered, not to mention the wonderful fresh breads and coffees. I enjoyed a vegetarian pasta while my husband ordered chicken caesar salad. Both dishes were delicious and the breads they served were wonderful. I hope to return to Davos someday and we will certainly revisit Kaffeeklatsch!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

The staff is allways smilyng in Face.Best coffee and for sure world best Cappuccino...Best place to have a meal or a coffee and cake. I am sure will be dificult to get a place during the winter, but i will try hard.
Very Special decoration. Everybody speaks english better than me :-), i felt at home

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is a great place for coffee and sweets, or a fantastic lunch. The steamed vegetable plate is delicious. They have a patio on the second floor with a wonderful view of the mountains and valley.

1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 11 July 2013

About 26 francs for a tea, a mocha coffee and two large fruit tarts. But every such thing is expensive in Switzerland and this was excellent quality. A variety of seating options, a comfortable ambiance and quick and efficient service. The goods are well laid out for your choice.

1  Thank AlMcDonald