I went for a long weekend in September (2 nights). I had half pension. Service is great of a top quality, really good. Rooms are nice but, as it is a historic hotel, everything is old. The bathroom and beds would need a refurbishment. Breakfast is also good. Dinner was okay, not very expensive but I wouldn't pay more. It's good but not at all a surprising food. I think it is a great place, with a great view, also by night, the sky is impressive, lots of walks, Davos Card is a very good idea (free transport). But a bit expensive (CHF 750 for two for two nights with breakfast and dinner). You can't access by car, it is in the moutain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a peaceful location 300 meters above Davos this traditional hotel is reached by a short ride on the Schatzalp funicular (four minutes) from the main street and enjoys glorious panoramic views across the valley.Bedrooms: The rooms are in old style but have charm and are very comfortable. All rooms have bath or shower, wc, telephone, radio, and modem connection and there is also free Wi-Fi access in all rooms and the hotel lobby. All south-facing rooms have a loggia (large balcony for sunbathing). Superior south-facing twin rooms are very spacious.Meals: breakfast buffet and five (winter) /four (summer) course dinner are served in the hotel's dining room, or in the Restaurant Panorama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Berghotel Schatzalp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berghotel Schatzalp Davos
- Berghotel Schatzalp Hotel Davos