“Excellent experience”
Review of Olympia Bobrun

Olympia Bobrun
Ranked #10 of 37 things to do in St. Moritz
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I was very fortunate to join some customers at the bob run and experience first hand what I normally see on the TV. There are some fantastic videos on the website which show that they take 3weeks each year to build the bob run for the winter season. Great walk around the course before taking to the ride itself. Difficult to our in words, just go and try it yourself.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

It is interesting to see Olympia Bobrun. Nice atmosphere while there is a bobrun. They sell Gluhwein there.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

A friend and I were lucky enough to by staying in nearby Celerina when we found out that it was possible to take a ride in a Bobsleigh. We didn't hesitate to try it and were able to book for just one hour later.
It's a 4 man bob sleigh with driver and brakeman and they certainly don't hold back on the speed. You certainly get to experience similar speeds to the professionals, with the sleds travelling about 135kph down the lower part of the track - the whole experience was exhilarating, but not for the faint hearted.

The cost of doing the run is quite high, but for your money, you get the ride, plus a certificate and pin badge as well and a glass of prosecco afterwards!

1  Thank Suzanne E
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Everyone at the club was phenomenal. This was the best and most memorable thing I did on vacation. The run was just "wow". I got to see many sleds and I also watched the practice runs. The club house was neat and historical and served a good rostii after our run. This was just a great experience. In all I spent the entire morning at the club and loved every minute especially eating inside after our run with my driver and serveral of the other members.

1  Thank Dorkon22
Reviewed 18 February 2010

i finally took a run with the Trolli Team Bob of Four. They packaged me into the Bob, wearing a helmet, and off we went.
It was a fantastic experience. i can recommend it.
maybe a bit expensive - but you do it most likely only once in a lifetime!
frank