Hotel Schweizerhof
Crystal Hotel(St. Moritz)
US$305
US$298
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nolda(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$137
Hotel Laudinella(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$167
Hotels.com
San Gian Hotel(St. Moritz)
US$198
US$185
US$289
US$280
Hauser Hotel St. Moritz(St. Moritz)(Great Value!)
US$250
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
Suvretta House(St. Moritz)
TripAdvisor
Official Site
Hotel Steffani(St. Moritz)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsoff seasontrain stationrail holidaycannot rememberlovely buffet breakfastprice chargedperfect locationcoffee machinea lake view roomgreat rail journeysappointed hoteltop floorcomplimentary mini barlovely hotelawesome viewsswiss travelbeautiful room
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A very well placed hotel in St Moritz with a really good dining room, nice hotel bar and good nightlife in the basement.

Everthing was like you expect it to be in Switzerland - high standard - but stil with a lot of charm and personal tuch.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Björn M
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Excellent location in the middle of St. Moritz Dorf. Only 3 min away from the St. Moritz - Corviglia cableway station. The view from the room over the lake is amazing!! Perfect place to stay with the family. The food is good but not over the top. There is no Spa but a small Sauna and relaxation area with the most incredible view over the lake and the swiss alps.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed for only a night, in early December and everything was top notch. I came in late evening (6ish or so) and was welcomed by a very nice and polite girl who on top of everything else was speaking Greek !!! (kalimera, Eleni !) The 5th floor room was nice, quiet and warm (at a -10 C outside temperature), with a very soft bed although I could probably sleep on the floor after my travel. The bathroom was completely equipped with a bathtub. The minibar was free of charge, something you don't usually see in 4 and 5 star hotels. Wi-fi was free throughout the hotel. The room was rather small but I had asked for a single so maybe it was expected. The TV set was also rather dated and the reception was lacking quality but since I do not speak German it didn't matter much to me. The breakfast buffet was just what I expected from a 4-star hotel although I would have liked them to offer other kinds coffee besides filter coffee (e.g. espresso). I forgot my camera on the bus from Chiavenna and the persons working the reception in the morning put their best effort to communicate with the bus station and find it for me. Finally they offer a free shuttle service to take you to the train station on check out, which is not a far walk but on steep downhill on icy sidewalks can always be hazardous.
Although St. Moritz is not a place I would normally travel too, since I'm not in winter sports, I would definitely suggest this hotel to fellow travellers

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights during off-season (November) and had a fantastic experience. When I arrived, the staff gave me an upgrade to a lake view room. The view was spectacular! I strongly recommend splurging and requesting a room with a lake view if possible. I ate at the hotel restaurant one night and the food was excellent. Everything is pricey in St. Moritz but I expected this. The spa is also really nice. The relaxation room in the spa area has amazing views of the lake and mountains. In general, it would definitely be better to go to St. Moritz when more stores and outdoor activities (such as trams) are open but this was the only time I could go and I still had a fantastic experience, due in part to staying at this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lake side have the best views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Schweizerhof and had two rooms. The rooms are very nicely renovated and decorated nicely. The main dining rooms is beautiful and has very nice views over the hotel. The service at the restaurant was very good. The Spa is nice but nothing out of the ordinary. They had a nice service towards our dogs and gave them blankets and dog cookies.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family