Hotel Europa
US$228
US$185
Hotel Sonne(St. Moritz)
US$185
San Gian Hotel(St. Moritz)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nolda(St. Moritz)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice hotelpizzaswimming poolfront officewellness areaan upgradeviews of the mountainstrain stationstay there againtop flooroff seasonpizzeriachfskiingmoritzlucaswitzerland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2012

After I failed to get a decent hotel for a reasonable price in St Moritz, Hotel Europa was a very good option. Wonderful hotel, about 2 kms away from St Moritz Bad (lake) and 3kms from St Moritz Dorf (high street) - I got an upgrade and got a huge room with a balcony over looking the frozen lake Champers!
The rooms were immaculate, bed linen top class and bathrooms very nice and well heated. Keeping in mind the St Moritz prices (a 2 km taxi ride can cost any where from CHF 25 to 50!!!
Paolo was wonderful with his suggestions and even managed to get us a last minute table at Talvos by Dalsaas, close to the Hotel itself.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank punit
Reviewed 5 October 2011

We had a two night stay, in Sept 2011.
Glacier Express to St. Moritz was a bit tedious, a hotel vehicle picked us up on its second trip.
The front office was nice & cordial. Then began the trip to the allotted rooms.This was a bit tricky, going up changing elevators, going up or down (never were sure, because we just pressed the name tags) ultimately reaching the rooms.
The rooms were neat, tidy and spacious, we had adjoining rooms with common terrace, with a very spectacular view of the snow capped mountains, glistening like gold cap in the setting sun.
Beds were very comfortable.Bathroom very nice.
There was some construction going on about 100 metres opposite the hotel, but as it was a weekend off , there was no noise. The serenity and silence was just tantalizing.
Buffet breakfast was ample and very good choices were available.Good service here.
House keeping was adequate.
I am tentative about the construction up in front of the Hotel, it might spoil the view of some of the rooms.

Room Tip: Go for the terrace rooms, away from the lift.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JKBABA
Reviewed 14 September 2011

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Europa for one night after 17-hour flight + 4 hour train ride and we'd say it was a very pleasant stay.

We booked a budget room (right size for two, no view) but there's nothing essential being left out from the room hence it is a very good value for money. The room is very clean and well-maintained, though the hotel may need a bit of refurbishment.

The receptionist lady is very nice and helpful. They also sorted out a free transfer from the hotel to train station, which was lovely.

Breakfast is adequate, it's even more complete with a gorgeous view. We also had an authentic Italian dinner at Italian restaurant nearby, you surely don't want to miss it.

We also love the hotel surrounding scenery..it's really picturesque in the morning. Definitely one of the most unforgettable scenery of Switzerland.

I totally recommend this hotel for your vacation trip with couple or family.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vveen
Reviewed 15 September 2009

this was part of trafalgar tours best of switzerland - the room was bare essentials - the bed had just a comforter but no top sheet and only one small pillow - at our included meal the restaurant would not serve tap water and would only provide one small bottle of complimentary mineral water - the breakfast was good - the criossant were the best on the trip - i would not recommend this hotel

• Stayed: September 2009
2  Thank trinity-tiger
Reviewed 18 February 2009

Was a solo lady traveller and reached st moritz station on 13th Feb 2009 at 6pm after the long 8 hours journey on glacier express. Fetched by a young handsome chauffeur of europa hotel at the train station. He carried a small Europa Hotel banner and I told him that I was the hotel guest and without saying anything (I think he cant speak English) he swiftly took my luggage, stored it in the car and drove me to the hotel.

The reception officer was fluent in english and polite. The room was small but cosy, comfortable and has wooden wall to insulate the warmth during the cold winter nites. Prior to that I had difficulties to open the the room's door and was helped by a nice housekeeper maid who doesnt speak english at all but she understood my issue. The bathroom was small but squeky clean. Breakfast was good and restaurant staffs are supernice.

Asked for free transit to the station after check out at 9am to catch the train to Chur at 10am. Again was sent by the same cute chauffeur and he was nice enough to carry my luggage for me to the car and off the car when arrived at the station. I thanked him and he said something in French?Italian?German that I couldn't understand but I thought he said thank u and goodbye. He gaved me a shy smile and I instantly thought that I really like St Moritz already hahahaha.. by the way, any Europa Hotel staff here? If yes, please tell me what is that chauffeur's name and please say to him I say hi :P

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo