San Gian Hotel
Hotel Nolda(St. Moritz)
Hotel Laudinella(St. Moritz)
Hotel Corvatsch(St. Moritz)
  • Restaurant
Club Med Saint Moritz Roi Soleil(St. Moritz)
  • Pool
Hotel Sonne(St. Moritz)
Hotel Stille(St. Moritz)
Suvretta House(St. Moritz)
View Hotel
All reviewsmongolian restaurantfree entrybowl of fruitlocal travelcentral towncable cargreat hotelbig spabeen renovated recentlythe hotel staffflat screen tvshower curtainmodern hotelclose to the hotelfront desk staffenjoy your staytrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The amazing experience of train journey on Glacier express was topped up for me and my family at San Gian hotel. The view from the room was amazing and the facilities in the room were simply superb. Courtesy extended by the hotel staff, right from front office to room service to the restauarant was worth appreciating.
My daughter was runnning fever so I wrote to the hotel if they can arrange for a pick up from station.oNot only the hotel staff arranged for a complimentary pick up but ensured the drop at the end of stay too.
Quality of food at the restaurant was good though I found the spread to be limited.
You can't miss the bathroom here ... TV next to bathtub and all taps / shower having LED color code (blue, green, amber, red) for indicating water temperature.
Overall a fantastic stay at the hotel and good service / courtesy of the staff. I'll definintely stay here during my subsequent visits.....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandee143
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I really enjoyed my two weeks vacation at the San Gian, a beautifully renovated hotel in St. Moritz, Switzerland.- The hotel ambiance is sophisticated and cozy. All the staff welcome you warmly and make you feeling at home. Attention to guests' needs is top priority. -The guestrooms are spotless and the traditional local look of the room perfectly blends with the modern minimalist style of the bathrooms. Breakfast and dinner are two important moments of the day. In the morning, buffet with a big variety of food and in the evening, the curiosity of tasting a mixture of Italian, German, French and the local traditional "Engadina" cuisine, are additions to the pleasure of the stay and the joy to return. If you have a car, parking is not a problem. The hotel location is " strategic" I can say. - Extremely well suited for "wondering about ", going to the spa or for reaching the starting points for walks in the woods, around the lakes or even to the nearby glaciers. And in August, the weather was gorgeous and the view of the mountains capped with snow mesmerizing. -

Room Tip: Hard to say. - It is based on what you like and need. - The hotel offers a selection for everybody- When you make a reservation you can tell your needs.- For example, I love high floors and I need to hear the noise of the cars, of the life around me,. - I asked for that and I got it. -
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Simonetta M
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We arrived here about 1 pm and I was very unwell with a tummy virus. The previously unbooked check in took only a few minutes. I was quickly in our room and it was lovely. Spotlessly clean, lovely bed and very pleasant staff. It turned out I needed a doctor and they made all the arrangements, gave us directions and after a short time I was given a drip, medicated and back in the room. The next day I was better and we had a lovely couple of days. The staff continued to ask about my health and were very friendly. The food at the hotel was excellent, service unsurpassed and absolutely spotlessly clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katy F
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We were assigned a small room on the first floor facing the street and the room was not equipped with a mini bar. We asked the hotel to give us a wake-up call, but unfortunately we didn't receive any call the next morning. We complained to a hotel staff member about our room having no mini bar and us having received no wake- up call, and all the problems were solved on the following day. The hotel staff member was nice. The hotel is not located near the lake; however, we could have a relaxing time because of this lovely staff member. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank yokohama235
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The hotel room is huge and very clean. Bathroom provides separated bathtub and douche. The staff are very courteous and very nice. The hotel is just 5 mins walk from the Signal cable station, it takes just 5 mins to bring you into the amazing Engadiner mountains. By the way, the hotel provides you in sommer a card with which you can use all the cables in the region for free.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business