Hotel and SPA Internazionale
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Tureta(Giubiasco)
  • Restaurant
Hotel La Perla(Sant'Antonino)
All reviewsacross the streettrain stationair conditioningfree wifihotel is locatedbreakfast buffet issmall balconycold meatscoffee machinefourth floorrooms are cleanhard boiled eggsdefinitely worth a visitpost busfood qualitybusiness triptwo floors
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I really enjoyed my two-night stay at this hotel. It's right across from the train station and as I was travelling alone without a car, it was really easy to find. I did accidentally leave my window cracked and could hear a lot of street noise, but most of it was cut out once I realized the window was open. I believe I was on the third floor and the view was great even though it's right across from the train station you can still see the mountains and I could see the church and sasso corbaro from my window. The room was nice and clean. I really liked the provided shampoo and body wash in the shower too and it was in a large container so you could use as much as you wanted. One word of warning is that basically the whole town shuts down on Sunday (you can still visit the castles) but the hotel restaurant was still open. I ended up spending more time in my room than I had planned and while there wasn't a single channel on the TV in English, the wifi was excellent and included at no extra charge.

The staff at the reception were very nice and helpful, gave me a map and answered my questions about how to get around and their English was good (great since I didn't speak the language!)

I didn't visit the spa as it was extra and I didn't opt for the breakfast option. I did find out that if you book directly through their website you get a voucher for the spa, so you might want to do that.

Overall, I would definitely stay here again if I returned to Bellinzona.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Hotel is conveniently located opposite the station and the main coach/bust stop. However it does not get effected by the traffic/train noise. Nice restaurant and bar. Rooms clean and well appointed. City is a clean mixture of Swiss/Italian with lots of historical buildings to visit.

Room Tip: Front of hotel may be a bit noisier than the rest. However I had no problem sleeping.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for the night of the Bellinzona Carnival. We couldn't have asked more! If you are looking for a good hotel in Bellinzona, don't look any further, this is the best!

We stayed in the suite deluxe - simply fantastic! It is on two floors, two double beds, two bathrooms, perfectly clean, great view on castles, coffee and tea available for free. The furnitures are very new in all rooms as the hotel was recently renovated.

This time we also enjoyed the SPA, brand new. It was such a pleasure! It is not that big but beautiful and very clean. Cookies, fruit and drinks are also available.

The staff is always great in this hotel. They are always ready to listen, help and suggest.

Wifi free and worked perfectly in the room.

Location is perfect for visiting Bellinzona and all its key touristic attractions, such as the castles.

Definitely this hotel deserves four stars. We recommend it without any doubt.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daisy_Casey
Reviewed 29 January 2014

My business partner and I had a great stay at the Hotel Internazionale. it was our first time in Bellinzona and our first time at the Hotel & Spa. Not knowing what exactly to expect from this three star "Hotel & Spa" in a small Swiss town, we were impressed upon arrival. Conveniently located across to main train station in Bellinzona, the Hotel offers 24/7 reception and there was always a friendly receptionist who greeted us with a smile and a "buongiorno" or "bonjour" or "buena serra/bonsoir" based on the time of day. All staff were quick to respond to our needs and answered our questions thoroughly and accurately- and gave great recommendations on what to do with our free time, where to eat etc. Further, the hotel rooms are comfortable and spacious and for a 3 star, there were more amenities than expected. The fittings modern, in both the room and bathroom and wifi connectivity was widespread and consistent. I went to the spa one evening and was thrilled to be able to enjoy a variety of treatments in the hotel's renovated underground spa facility. The salt room was an interesting highlight to the experience. I highly recommend this hotel to business travelers and holiday-makers alike- be it for a one night stay or a long weekend!

Room Tip: After seeing 2 rooms types it was evident that most rooms have a great amount of natural light and some have views over the castles.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ceylonese_Explorer
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This hotel is just in front of Bellinzonas main station. It had been fully renovated but has a lovely Art Nouveau touch. The staff, rooms, restaurant is excellent. Spa and massage services are also provided.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business