“Spaghetti Carbonara was YUM!”
Review of Marys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marys
Ranked #317 of 384 Restaurants in Lugano
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Please put up a listing for this restaurant. People should be warned to stay away from it. It is a classic tourist trap. No one should ever have to suffer through a meal (horrible as it was) at this place.
San Francisco
“Spaghetti Carbonara was YUM!”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

This was a cute place with a view of the square and in the heart of the shopping area. We enjoyed the Spaghetti Carbonara!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank shaybabby

Dca
“Worth paying only for the lake view”
Reviewed 24 June 2010

Had pizza the other evening. Better eat it fast because it gets hard as a brick when you're half way through. Evening ended with waiter spilling the sherbert all over my pants. Another one was brought, but we were rather surprised that a laim 'excuse me' was offered, but nothing was deducted from the bill. I guess I'll have to pay my own laundry bill. Only worth mentioning for the lake view, really.

2 Thank StefUS
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“This place is so bad it almost defies description”
Reviewed 4 June 2010

Don't eat here. If you can't find another place, then just don't eat period. The food here is absolutely horrible and disgusting. Risotto looked like nothing we had ever seen before that was edible because I don't think you can eat wallpaper paste. Pizza crust tasted like it was made from tortilla flour. My husband and I both ordered the same type of beer. He got something in a stein that was flat and watered down. For this we were charged $7USD. One of the waiters was so nasty that the woman at the table next to ours got up and left without paying; she had only asked him for the check 4 times and he kept ignoring her. Another waiter argued with a couple who didn't order a full plate for their young son instead sharing what they had with him; he told them don't ever come back and do that again because they wouldn't be served. Just a totally unbelievable (and I mean that in a bad way) experience.

3 Thank SBrantley