hotel is ok located however the staff in rwstauran and especially the old guy in the bar are
either incredibly silly or maybe it is just that they are incredibly impolite. the rooms for 220.- are really not worth the price: small, old fashioned batheoom, no mini bar, but incredibly loud. i changed the room
because the first night sleep was impossible due to people in the street during the night discussion and talking without the hotek doing anything against. second night other side of hotel: there is a place the your ones go to during the night - of course they are lous when going there/ coming back.
in the batheoom toilet water and sink
water constantly runs - the staff did neither stop / repair it nor gave a discount rate. there must be better places in Lugano. there are better places somewhere else. i travel at least two/three day a week simce years. something like this never ever happened before.
mind this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime location in the old-town quarter and shopping district of the city centre and on the lake-promenade.Historical Downtown Hotel with extended facilities such as private garage parking, lobby-bar, garden with swimming-pool and WiFi Internet. A variety of restaurants, pizzerias and typical bars are located close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel International au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Au Lac Lugano
- International Au Lac Hotel