The location, the hotel is facing the lake, and very close to city center and shops, there is a supermarket very very close.
Great staff and very helfull.
The breakfast was superb, and with plenty of choices. If you eat like a Viking you won't be disappointed.
The restaurant is a little expensive I guess, but the food is very good but not plenty if you are hungry like a bear find a cheaper option.
Has a nice swimming pool and an excellent terrace.
The room is ok, very clean, kind of small though but you are not going to stay there for long anyway.
The building is very good looks ancient.
Its kind of expensive I guess, but hey its Switzerland!. The hotel won't let you down anyway.
Positive balance no doubt about it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime location in the old-town quarter and shopping district of the city centre and on the lake-promenade.Historical Downtown Hotel with extended facilities such as private garage parking, lobby-bar, garden with swimming-pool and WiFi Internet. A variety of restaurants, pizzerias and typical bars are located close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel International au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Au Lac Lugano
- International Au Lac Hotel