We are at the International au Lac for our 1 night Bernina Express connection. The hotel is clean and fine for a 1 night stay. The bed is very hard.
Excellent location. Right across the street from the Lake and very convenient to many great restaurants, boat trips and the walk to the funicular is fine. Easy waly to San Salvatore funicular. The bar is deserted and the bartender has trouble with English or any drink not on the menu but he is sweet and does his best. Can't beat having an after dinner drink in the small terrace outside the bar overlooking the lake. Perfect for our needs for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime location in the old-town quarter and shopping district of the city centre and on the lake-promenade.Historical Downtown Hotel with extended facilities such as private garage parking, lobby-bar, garden with swimming-pool and WiFi Internet. A variety of restaurants, pizzerias and typical bars are located close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel International au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Au Lac Lugano
- International Au Lac Hotel