International au lac will definitely disappoint you if you are born in the second half of the century... it is a very old hotel... and most of the people living here are old... it is freaky how barring the reception staff everyone who works here is really old too... they smile at you and they are sweet... but with a place that has the feel of a bygone era... it always makes you wonder about how clean it could really be... i mean my husband and i both developed allergies owing to the really really old carpet in our room... also dont bother spending or requesting for an ac room cuz even if u get one it will do nothing to cool the room...!! we have slept for 3 nights wid our windows open.. and tht led to these wierd insects in our room... we did not enjoy our stay and found the place very eerie and old... the breakfast was nothing to talk about... nothing..!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime location in the old-town quarter and shopping district of the city centre and on the lake-promenade.Historical Downtown Hotel with extended facilities such as private garage parking, lobby-bar, garden with swimming-pool and WiFi Internet. A variety of restaurants, pizzerias and typical bars are located close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel International au Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Au Lac Lugano
- International Au Lac Hotel