“Can’t wait to go back”

Lugano Dante Center Swiss Quality Hotel
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Lugano
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Just got back from a great mini break and what a stay we had in my words the very best hotel Lugano . From the very start we were made to feel welcome with great staff caring about us from the great car park attendant who on leaving the hotel insisted on offering us bottle water for our homeward journey . The hotel caters for the business to family stays and don’t they do it well. rooms were good size and offering a free mini bar of soft drinks , Beds were of a high standard .The only negative for us was no tea making facilities in the room but did offer this in the reception area. Breakfast was one of the best we have seen from hot food like scrambles eggs and sausages to the largest section of cheeses and meats. The staff were friendly and very helpful what else can we say ! Only we will be back very soon

There are newer reviews for Lugano Dante Center Swiss Quality Hotel

Reviewed 19 July 2012

The location is great, a few steps from the train funicular and close to shops. I thought the rooms were small and the price is too high for the hotel quality. I did like all the choices that were e-mailed to me prior to arrival, such as choice of: pillows, drinks in the room refrigerator, bedding, etc. The breakfast was good, however, after reading the reviews I was expecting more. The hot chocolate was the best, but I don't think of breakfast as just cakes and desserts. I would not stay here again nor recommend it to friends or relatives for a leisure stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank diamondtwin
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We do not have a car in Switzerland and so travel by train. The funicular from Lugano station takes us right to the hotel door, so convenient.Also the hotel itself is located right in the centre of the city, close to shops, restaurants and deppartment stores etc. Thevia nasa is close by,, fashionable shopping, which leads right down to the lake.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dudley T
Reviewed 13 July 2012

1st choice if you 're in Lugano for business, but I noticed that they're also very friendly with kids, thus, next time I am in LUG with my Family I'll stay there too.

Rooms are rather small, especially the single rooms but very clean, beds are unbeaten in Lugano. Excellent breakfast buffet with a chocolate fountain (kids will love it!) perfect downtown location (hence not recommended if you want a lakeview maybe on the top floor you have it (no clue))

A special thanks to all the staff; the service attitude of the personel is close to what you are used to from asian 5 star hotels!

Reviewed 12 July 2012

It was an amazing experience staying here - from beginning to end. The staff, first and foremost, are superb. I arrived very tired after travelling for 24 hours and hungry! My room was made ready as soon as possible and I was in it by 11:30 a.m. - far before check-in time. I was invited to share the breakfast buffet which was NOT added as an extra to my bill. Nothing but good things to say. A wonderful memory. I will return!

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Excellent experience-the free wifi and free nonalcoholic drinks in room a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Perfect location, wonderful staff, breakfast was incredible.....we felt so welcomed each time we entered hotel. The BEST!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple