The first thing is that when you arrive by train it is a bit difficult to find the first time you get there and the entrance does not look like a luxury hotel as they 'sell' themselves. We had a lakeview suite and were surprised that the bedroom was not with view to the lake but on the otherside. Now the 'living room' had a view to the lake which was nice, especially at night. The issue there is that because of where the hotel is situated there is absolutely no sun towards the balcony and the room in the afternoon. The bathroom had a heater which could have been used as towel heater if it would have worked... Looking forward to the wellnes area we went to the pool for a disappointment, the view is nice but the water is so cold that I did not even go swimming :/
Breakfast was nice. All in all it is a nice hotel but unless you get a special price reduction or so I would say it is not worth its price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Italian designer hotel with recreational facilities; overlooking lake from a serene hill; walking distance to the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Lugano
- Suitenhotel Parco Paradiso Hotel Lugano