“Excellent!”

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We took a day trip from Milan to Lugano and discovered this delightful place.

This a small shop packed with a wonderful selection. There's a counter in which you can purchase individual pieces and chocolate bark of various flavors. They also offer boxed and bagged candy that is the same as at the counter. They also have a table in which you can bag your own choices of wrapped truffles. We bagged our own and also selected a bag of bark that had different flavors of chocolate so we could try several.

They also have a selection of pre-wrapped and molded chocolates such as candy bars.

It was all good. I prefer dark chocolate and it was delicious as was the milk and white chocolate selections. Everyone we gave it to liked it. I wish we'd purchased more. We didn't see any stores in Italy and there are none in the United States. I guess I'll have to wait until we return to Europe to buy more!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Pezzler

• Hebrew first
Sao Paulo, SP
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 108 helpful votes
“best chocolate”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

This is a great store to buy local chocolate. They're beautifully designed, with their own flavours I had never tasted before, like the white chocolate with strawberry, or dark chocolate with pepper. You can find it easily going down the street after you pass the funicular entrance.

It's a great place to buy chocolate as souvenirs to take back home. I suggest you buy more for yourself, as you'll probably open the souvenir packs to get some bits yourself :)

Visited July 2013