“I wish they were in the US”

Laderach Chocolaterie Suisse
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Lugano
Boston, Massachusetts
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“I wish they were in the US”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Amazing--so good. Very expensive but worth every penny. Get the mousse treats--fluffy and delicious. I like the caramel flavor.
The selection classic is a good gift (I at it myself but meant it to be a gift). So good.

Visited February 2014

• Hebrew first
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Ok, I was introduced to laderach at the train station in bern.. I have to say hands down, the absolute best chocolate you will ever taste! If you come to Switzerland you must try laderach they have locations scattered throughout the country.. The only problem is you can't get it back in the states! Definately bringing a lot back home to share with family :)

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Alexander S
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best Chocolate i ever taste”
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

The best thing in Laderach is their home made chocolate. Which is many flavor and smells really good. Once you try you don't want to stop eating it. Unfortunately they only have shop in Swiss. Die die must try....

Visited October 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“The very, very best!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

My wife about fell out in the store after just one taste. The only thing wrong with this place is that they do not ship to the USA and I can't find a seller anywhere. I only got to try a small piece and my wife had the rest. But the piece I had was very good!!! I only wish I would have brought a suitcase home with me. This truly was a piece of heaven.

Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We took a day trip from Milan to Lugano and discovered this delightful place.

This a small shop packed with a wonderful selection. There's a counter in which you can purchase individual pieces and chocolate bark of various flavors. They also offer boxed and bagged candy that is the same as at the counter. They also have a table in which you can bag your own choices of wrapped truffles. We bagged our own and also selected a bag of bark that had different flavors of chocolate so we could try several.

They also have a selection of pre-wrapped and molded chocolates such as candy bars.

It was all good. I prefer dark chocolate and it was delicious as was the milk and white chocolate selections. Everyone we gave it to liked it. I wish we'd purchased more. We didn't see any stores in Italy and there are none in the United States. I guess I'll have to wait until we return to Europe to buy more!

Visited February 2013