“Damn good!”

Ranked #52 of 384 Restaurants in Lugano
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Fingy's Take Away - Finest Fingerfood! Pizza, sandwich, piadine, fry food, bakery, american cake, chocolate, coffee, tea, good music and cool atmosphere! Fingy's loves good food, alternative music, animals, books, art&photography.
Aguascalientes, Mexico
“Damn good!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This place rocks. The place, the food, the art and Fingy! I went back today for some panino. I said "Just make something great ...I trust you!" Fantastic panino! Then I asked for Lemon Cheese Cake...Mamma Mia! Speechless. Im going back again ...and again!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Italy
“Very good italian food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The nicest thing of Fingy is the dough used for pizza, it is very thin and with an incredible taste. I tried several kind of pizza with a awesome combinations of ingredients: chickpea, anchovies, carrots, etc...I found delightful and original combinations of ingredients over a pizza.
The Ingredients was very fresh too.
Fingy is just a take away, there is only a pile of pallets with a plane on top outside where you can have a stand-up lunch/dinner, but the astonishing Giani's Park in the nearby is a beatyful place where relax and eat something

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank kernel255
Hyderabad, India
“Awesome place and lovely pizza”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Well I haven't ever written a review on trip advisor but had to after visiting this place.

Roberto the owner was just about to shut but he being the awesome person that he made us some really nice pizzas and we picked up some really nice deserts too.

And as to how we got there .... Is another story

We reached Lugano late evening and we're looking for a Migros which was shut unfortunately. Was looking for a pizza place on trip advisor and this place came up just as about I was about to tell my brother to put it on the gps we just passed by fingys. So I guess it was fate.

2 Thank Vedantsanghani
Lugano, Switzerland
“Very unique atmosphere and delicious food!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The location of Fingy's is very convenient, close to downtown and the University. The take-away restaurant is definitely worth a visit for lunch, a quick snack or a coffee! The food is affordable and very good, the staff is very welcoming and friendly and the service is fantastic. You have the chance to try many italian foods, some very special pizzas and a variety of sandwiches. There are also daily offers that change all the time, so you can always try something new when going there. Will definitely go back!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Anda H
Lugano, Switzerland
“Best place in town”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Fingy's is my favourite place in Lugano. First: high quality low price that's the secret of Fingy's. Second: it is close to USI, and not far from the centre. Five months has passed since my first visit I am very surprised how quality is even getting better. Cakes are the best in Lugano, they make me fell happy. Everybody knows that Fingy's PIZZA is delicious, but it's surprising it never bring digestive difficulties; that means that quality is very high (rare in Lugano centre). Same things fried mozzarella sandwiches: one of my favourite dishes at the moment. I love fish and chips as well but there are so much new dishes every months, that is impossible to eat everything .Products are comparable to the best Ticino's restaurant, I mean the one in Via Cantonale 3/A. Last but not least: it's not only a take away, it's stylish and cosy thanks to great food sure but the owners are so kind and friendly (rare in Ticino); furthermore is becoming a gallery for new artists.

• Visited February 2014