Review Highlights
GREAT EXPERIEBCE

Allan the pilot was great! I had an awsome time flying. The landscape is INCREDIBLE!!!! I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cristinar478
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Fabulous, 5 star experience!

We had the most wonderful experience this morning with Matterhorn Paragliding. From the time we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kritiw2017

All reviews explaining everything amazing experience once in a lifetime alan excitement wildlife fun view matterhorn mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

That was an amazing flight with Alan. He is really professional pilot and super funny guy. We had extremely wonderful time through flying from Rothon. I quite love a dizzying fun he played with me during flight that was so coooooool. Also he told lots of travel information about Zermatt! Thanks, Alan. Let’s fly again next time!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 February 2019

Got a flight as a present from my sister. Alan was great fun to fly with, lots of excitement while still feeling safe. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

I went flying with adam last march i was super nervouse but he took my fear away. He was super fun and explained me everything before the flight. Definetely would fly again with him. Thank you for the experiance

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

Took a flight from Rothorn with Alan. It was just breathtaking and unbelievable, how much fun i had. Even Alan is a excellent Pilot wich writes safety in first position. I felt safe the whole flight, enjoyed it a lot and cant wait to come up again. FOR A FLIGHT ABOVE ZERMATT❤️

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Alan knows his stuff and made me at ease even tho I was totally clueless. He advised me on taking some travel tablets beforehand as I have a sensitive stomach. The flight was unique, calm, so steady and controlled that I did not realised how fast we were going up and through. I discovered the glaciers which we can't see from wherever in Zermatt or the slopes, that was stunning. As a photographer, I enjoyed the souvenir pics and videos that Alan took very professionally. But most importantly, if you are sensitive to the British sense of humour, you will laugh most of your flight as Alan is so much fun. Thanks again for the sweet experience.

Date of experience: September 2018