Review Highlights
GREAT EXPERIEBCE

Allan the pilot was great! I had an awsome time flying. The landscape is INCREDIBLE!!!! I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
cristinar478
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Fabulous, 5 star experience!

We had the most wonderful experience this morning with Matterhorn Paragliding. From the time we... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kritiw2017

All reviews explaining everything amazing experience once in a lifetime alan excitement wildlife fun view matterhorn mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2019

Amazing experience! Alan starts by explaining step-by-step what's going to happen. You feel completely safe and comfortable. Besides having a lot of fun together with Alan, everything went perfect! I would really commend him if you want to go paragliding in Zermatt!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 16 March 2019

Paraglide jump made for the first time and what an experience that was! I thought it was pretty exciting but Alan is great. He tells you exactly what you must do and what will happen. He is very calm and puts you at ease. Along the way he asks you what you want and what you don't and gives you information about the area. We had a lot of fun. It was amazing!! I can definitely recommend Alan if you want to go paragliding.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

That was an amazing flight with Alan. He is really professional pilot and super funny guy. We had extremely wonderful time through flying from Rothon. I quite love a dizzying fun he played with me during flight that was so coooooool. Also he told lots of travel information about Zermatt! Thanks, Alan. Let’s fly again next time!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 5 February 2019

Got a flight as a present from my sister. Alan was great fun to fly with, lots of excitement while still feeling safe. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

I went flying with adam last march i was super nervouse but he took my fear away. He was super fun and explained me everything before the flight. Definetely would fly again with him. Thank you for the experiance

Date of experience: March 2018