We spent 5 days in Zermatt and our stay at the Schlosshotel exceeded our expectations. The staff & management were exceptionally helpful on all our requests, and our happiness of our stay was of their greatest concern. The hotel's location is only a 2 minute walk from the main train station & the Gornergrat train that takes you up on the mountain / slopes / lifts. Our room was very spacious, large modern bathroom, modern furnishings, nice television, and large balcony with view of the Matterhorn. The breakfast room had a great selection and quality of food, and excellent service. After a hard day on the slopes it was great to relax in the very nice spa facilities -> pool, sauna, steam room. Our ski trip to Zermatt was the best of my ski travels, and it will be hard to top this ski vacation. Highly Recommended !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome at the Schlosshotel in Zermatt! In our Hotel with 49 luxury rooms and Suites everyone feels good. Chose your room or your Suite just according to your wishes and requirements. At the Schlosshotel, very centrally located in Zermatt, you live a fairytale! Thanks to the Schlosshotel's central location in Zermatt, you can enjoy our fabulous facilities just 50 m from the station, a stone's throw from the main street and directly next to the Gornergrat railway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Schlosshotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Tenne Zermatt
- Schlosshotel Tenne Hotel Zermatt